Track construction. Conventional and assembly line technique.
Europe's railway infrastructure is mostly made of ballasted tracks, for which Eiffage Rail offers a full range of services. We can implement this system using either conventional or machine assembly line techniques.
Technically and regionally, there are no limits for us: Our customers are national railways companies as well as non-federal and private railways, city and tram companies at home and abroad.
In conventional track construction, we take on:
- Underground track work: Earthworks for bays and embankments, soil improvements, drainage and underground cable construction
- Track and point reconstruction: all maintenance work to existing lines required for full operation in conventional, manual operation or in compact execution times (with the help of our major track construction equipment) depending on the route ranking
- Regional and connecting tracks: New construction and maintenance of tramway and subway tracks in urban locations, often in days
- Winter servicing for railway infrastructure systems
- Rental of major track construction equipment